罗湖社区家园网论坛

百宝箱
 注册 | 找回密码
查看: 246246|回复: 0

2019 梧桐山全英夏令营结营啦!

发表于 2019-7-24 09:55 |显示全部楼层
2019年7月21日,为期一周的华美外国语梧桐山全英夏令营圆满结营!在这一周的旅程里,营员们与外教同吃·同住·同生活,一起完成了英语学习、西餐礼仪、英语戏剧、高尔夫运动、马术基础、TED演讲、梧桐山探秘等活动,并与营地小伙伴们也结下了深厚的友谊。现在让我们一起通过结营仪式上的点点滴滴来回顾这一周的精彩旅程吧!0 o! u) ?  v+ j) ~
4 U4 r( H# k; D+ e* j# Y
On July 21, 2019, the closing ceremony of the HuaMei Foreign Language school summer camp was one of the most awaited event. It hosted by two of the campers, Amy and Kitty who showed confidence and professionalism presenting the said program.$ @6 E) U. @% u  V; m
2 V2 S+ t" K/ X- U  {- n+ Q

& U6 ^6 i3 q4 x* h# O% M- W3 C" B* X. Y
* L2 d+ N4 F  e) J- G8 FTo begin with, a video clip was played to show the activities campers have done all throughout the camp period.
( _! _) c  V9 p$ h
- F" w% m& C' N4 w( H2 n6 _6 A
0 q; v- \3 F& @It is fulfilling to watch how the campers exposed themselves to the language but also building their courage and confidence in speaking it. More importantly, it opened their horizon about the language, the English culture and the world, however; because the camp is not just learning about the English language, exciting and engaging outdoors activities were also prepared for the them.
( e& m0 N. W5 d& q5 k: r4 C: S8 L, k! U' B% E  Y0 h0 b  `% Q

2 h- }8 A9 I5 G: \( ?5 R( Q# C, X
" n, K7 S& n, V. D- TThen, appreciation speeches were shared by teacher Alison and camper Jack. They expressed how thankful they were to be a part of the camp.
6 V) w+ e, p; U- ~5 ?  I8 V; Q1 X% K( t$ [1 }* B/ t" p- k
' x: }3 D% s2 l7 q( G% u5 m

& o2 F2 ^# d: R( b5 AJack displayed braveness in speaking English language in front of the crowd.2 z1 H" V0 p% U
; E- i7 H' |) O. |3 U$ U% a  n

7 R0 t4 ?: [2 Y
; u/ s& f* C% G. |' J2 e" BFollowing the speech was one of the most awaited part of the program which is the talent show. The campers presented a short play about “the goats and the wolf”. They effectively acted upon their roles and clearly enunciated the phrases. / C! T: b2 @6 \1 J

6 y1 c, i& }/ v  L: J- R7 k
, t, F; r  B+ }7 ?They also shared their voices and their gracefulness through dance and songs. The campers sang a meaningful song “we are the world” and some of them presented a combination of modern and ballet dance with a song “when the light go out.” 9 J6 z# [2 X( w% q

) x8 v# b, s2 t/ u- w6 ?, N7 r+ i2 A% y1 n5 k! C. _9 u
# e9 H- ]! H- B% m5 n; r* `5 W# q

+ k3 w; _/ q* lWhile the teachers sang the English version of a Chinese song titled “tomorrow will be better”. The effort put into their performances was greatly appreciated. They were creative, energetic, and heart-touching.
# m/ U8 b8 d4 |6 f; ~4 l8 L, O" z9 Q
  {& o9 R6 n; [: o* b
5 A  B! [0 J0 h& t+ d# |+ R
Moreover, the kids did not only show their success in English language through drama, songs, and dance but they had the chance to speak out their appreciation to their parents in English. This experience has had them conquered their timidity and self-distrust.
8 Y/ n9 |; B( D1 I: p7 U
7 O' U" y# C0 t( ~7 x9 S' H# d/ l! u) Z; O! F4 P  K+ d) _

5 M. Z0 _5 D3 M, ~# u* W
: r. h  _7 c  Z8 ~% w+ k5 l: J) }: b
The program was successfully ended with the distribution of certificates., T3 a1 j* @; |9 c) ~# W, |
! l/ \' e$ r/ s/ t

& w5 \! a  c' c3 y- t% V8 d* {3 p8 W$ K+ v" B
Every summer has a story. At HuaMei Authentic English Summer camp, it is not only the lesson learned, the song sang, the friends met, the experiences accomplished but the memories to cherish and the story to share.
% w) E8 I* o# v& m) W8 ]* F
+ W: Z, r4 a$ R1 R8 S

使用道具 举报

回复

快速回复主题

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

回顶部