罗湖社区家园网论坛

百宝箱
 注册 | 找回密码
查看: 171080|回复: 0

【华美外国语学校】在青春的道路上砥砺前行

发表于 2019-11-4 15:16 |显示全部楼层
华美外国语学校的户外拓展活动如火如荼地已经开展到了第三天,慢慢进入了尾声。同学们褪去了才进入基地时的恐惧,克服了夏日的酷暑,已经开始逐渐有了小小军人的样子,身上的蓝色迷彩服也慢慢开始成为他们精神的一部分。* j  F5 Q6 V; c  l, X# w
8 \1 B' P9 \, ^! `1 n
It is the third day of the Huamei Foreign Language School outreach program, and it has been in full swing and is aprroaching to an end. The students gradually overcame their fears when they entered the base as well as the summer heat, and began to look and act like little soldiers. The blue camoufla ge clothes.- U- k: t$ p: T: W3 _: J

1 z5 ~2 m7 F5 O/ P3 V
4 k7 V" C% |- e' J& ^1 @6 f8 ~" w
基地为同学们组织了形式多样的拓展活动:杯子乐章,齐眉棍,达芬奇密码,极速60秒... ... 同学们通过这种种的活动,通过实践真正了解了如何能够真正的与大家协同合作;如何通过合作迎接挑战,共同克服困难;如何在团队当中成为一个合格的领导者。那每位同学是怎样通过不同的活动共同协作和完成挑战的呢?( G2 V  R* m- W9 Q3 G) m
$ R5 \8 P' B: {/ F
The base organizes various outreach activities for students: cup movement, reaching the stick to your eyebrow, Da Vinci code, 60 seconds... Through these activities, students really understand how to cooperate with others through practice; how to meet challenges through cooperation and overcome difficulties together; how to work in a team; how to become a qualified leader. Then here comes the question: how can each student collaborate and complete the challenge through different activities?
- f+ W1 I4 }( B% Z8 G8 f% u' U; G1 n: H( N
. {. N6 x, m- I8 j$ D0 G% T/ t
, d  N- L* @& G3 C
杯子乐章 Cup Movement
3 y3 X6 D1 [( ]1 t; m
3 J, H: \; X" G  [在活动最开始,同学们都会从教官处获得一个杯子,这个杯子就是他们的节奏乐器。用杯子作为乐器是获得灵感于一部美国的阿卡贝拉电影《完美音调》,女主角一首杯子节拍翻唱的《When I'm Gone》让杯子这一乐器开始慢慢普及。同学们先是跟着教官一起学着用杯子打节拍,随后大家坐成一个圈,杯子成为了节奏的传递,在每一个音乐段落的最后,左边同学都要将杯子传递给右边的同学,随后继续下一段音乐的节奏。- v* n2 A! X' s- C
( w. {$ s  c/ i/ S
At the beginning of the activity, students will get a cup which is their rhythm instrument. from the instructor. The use of cups as musical instruments is inspired by the American Acabella film Pitch Perfect. The leading role sings the song When I'm Gone in a cup beat and makes the cup as an instrument gradually popular. The students first learned to beat with the cup with the instructor. Then they sat in a circle. The cup became the transmission of rhythm. At the end of each musical paragraph, the students on the left passed the cup to the students on the right, and then continued the rhythm of the next piece of music.
  y. o' F' C$ x  m: n* z3 T) P! |; L" Z) {

. G0 t7 h; S+ L. ~( q" ]% ?
" j5 [+ N+ v5 v' |4 {- a最开始同学们因为拍手,拍杯子的节奏还不能很好的掌握,开始跟着教官练习,有的同学也请教身边的同学一起反复练习,慢慢熟悉了这运用杯子的节奏,跟着音乐能够完美的合奏。可到了第二部,需要传递的时候,每个同学发现这个简单的传递动作,所需要的不只是自己对节奏的熟悉,还需要和左右同学的配合,才能连贯的进行。虽然经历了数次失败,但是他们通过自己的努力,和互相的交流,大家一起完成了这一首《When I’m Gone》。可能最后的成果没有那么完美,但是相信大家共同的努力和配合让这一篇杯子乐章永远的在大家的心中演奏。& {5 a7 |& ]. t( C/ F
: n( T' {! S) C* K# w
At first, because the students clapped their hands and the rhythm of clapping cups was not easy to be mastered, they began to practice with the instructor. Some students also consulted their teamates to practice repeatedly. They gradually became familiar with the rhythm of using cups and could played the cups with music perfectly. But in the second part, when we need to pass the cup the the next person, each student found that this simple transfer action needed not only his own familiarity with the rhythm, but also his or her cooperation with the left and right classmates in order to proceed coherently. Although they have experienced several failures, they have completed the song When I'm Gone through their own efforts and others’ help. Although the final result is not so perfect, but it is believe that the joint efforts and cooperation of all of you will let this cup movement play stay in their hearts forever.
4 T; b5 G9 g& G0 ^  \  h2 y- n% |3 ^+ q. {) h4 @, `$ ~
7 C& ?6 f$ W) X4 f
& r  J6 l/ y  Z/ M$ a2 K/ }
齐眉棍 Reaching the stick to your eyebrow
3 a  G  F- K% m6 E
" K2 D& P0 V2 k+ ?" r# k6 Y棍与眉相齐是这个活动的核心。七位同学为一组,六位同学一起合力用手指将棍抬起,一位同学为小组长,喊口号控制六位组员的速度。只要有一位组员稍微速度快一点,就不能六人一同将抬高到与眉齐平。同学们不同的身高也要求大家互相体谅使棍能够水平的与眉齐平。
, V; |' Z& m. I- o7 z& [% u( c
: t1 @. R- c! [! H  y: ~Keeping eyebrows and sticks at the same level is the core of this activity. Seven students formed a group. Six students raised the stick with their fingers together. One student was the group leader who was in charge of controling the speed of the six members. As long as one member of the team is slightly faster, it is impossible for six members to fail this task. Students'different height also requires mutual understanding so that the stick can be level with the eyebrow.
/ M0 ]0 }. X0 r; B
; e1 i% ^; \& K/ w4 K# U3 M2 r
! a7 j" W, j+ |" c( T
4 x0 f6 E) J4 ?# r2 I* k, F0 |4 O0 V2 z
& }! r  w' l& A# i! l& n2 C1 G
速度可能是大家都想追求的目标,可是如果没有小组长统一地发号施令,没有同学们互相体谅的高度调整,怎样都不能达到快速地水平抬起这根小小的棍子。教官们严格审查,让同学们了解到了做事情不仅要快,而且还要能够在保证速度的情况下,听从指挥,按照要求,互相体谅,才能够将事情做好。这样可能有一些同学需要辛苦的蹲着,有的同学需要长时间的弯着腰小心翼翼的保持棍子的水平。所有目光都聚焦在眉前的这根棍子上,它汇聚着大家合作的精神和团结的能量。) E4 X1 q: k% h: @
. w1 L1 L* y" a, d- k  g( k7 [
Speed may be the goal we all want to pursue, but without the unified command of the team leader and the high adjustment of the students'mutual understanding, how can they perfectly achieve the same level with lifting this small stick rapidly? The instrucors scrutinized strictly, so that students understood that not only to do things quickly, but also to be able to ensure the speed of the situation, obey the command, in accordance with the requirements, mutual understanding. This may require some students to squat hard, and some students needed to bend over for a long time carefully to maintain the level of the stick. All eyes were focused on the stick in front of our brows, which gathered the spirit of cooperation and the energy of unity.
& g7 |& s' |9 o- B: i/ n, p# V3 U4 O: |6 b, S; C# ?

% w, a. A, J6 F% z1 F, I3 f
2 u9 t, E" L8 D8 X6 z% K! q
8 ]. @& }2 A2 V$ ~' J- M6 D& W( j; i5 B' o+ `' T) K
极速60秒 Extreme speed of 60 seconds8 g- m, N* S4 Y# _

! O# b1 C& Q; }4 U: \该活动分为两个小组三个环节:六人小组的不倒森林,和围圈进行的极速报数、激情节拍。8 D4 L; R. s6 V! {$ e5 x# l

( `, X0 ?5 `6 s3 t) G1 H% x0 eThe activity is divided into two groups and three tasks: the six-member group who can not drop the bottles, and the circle of the number of rapid reports, passion rhythm.
6 I+ J3 T, `6 L0 o1 n# r& ~3 ?2 G/ i  }/ b6 B0 y

& z! v! k& @9 f" {+ k2 q$ A2 {4 |5 q* H
不倒森林的同学围成一个小圈,每人手拿一瓶水,要在同一时间抛出水瓶给下一位同学,并且保证水瓶不能掉地。大圈的同学需要快速报数并且不能出错。结束后按节奏喊口号“我们的团队最棒”。三个环节必须在60秒内完成。: K( K6 l$ R, l* @

& L* Z5 i5 A6 [0 l: F, B4 PThe six students formd a small circle, each holding a bottle of water, at the same time to throw the water bottle to the next student, and ensured that the water bottle can not fall to the ground. Students in big circles needed to report numbers quickly and made no mistakes. At the end of the session, the slogan "Our team is the best" was chanted rhythmically. The three tasks must be completed in 60 seconds.
" |4 `# V& ^7 N. R+ }( `6 ~. e! N$ [, A6 L2 P7 h8 W( I8 C
每个环节看似都非常简单,但实行起来,同学们都感受到了压力。初中的同学在不倒森林的步骤遇到了困难,不能保证每次水瓶都不掉地;高中的同学放低重心齐心协力的努力让不倒森林这一环节连贯起来。剩下的同学在教官的指导下,在一次次的失败以后,完整的完成了此项挑战。每个同学都从失败中,吸取经验,从合作中找到动力,坚持不懈的完成了所有的环节。# V: x( k) b7 w; U

$ f. D& _( n3 S' c9 yEvery task seemed very simple, but in practice, students felt pressure. Students in junior high school have encountered difficulties in the steps of not falling into the forest, so they could not guarantee that the water bottle would not fall down every time. Students in senior high school have lowered their body and concerted on making this taks coherent. Under the guidance of the instructors, the rest of the students completed the challenge after failures. Every student learned from their failure, experience, and finds motivation from cooperation. Meanwhile they persevered in completing all the tasks.
( w; |) T) J0 M6 U! m
+ x; k! ?6 h' S7 S, J不仅如此,我们还能看到清晨练习队列的同学整齐的步伐;能听到他们向每一位经过的老师和教官洪亮的问好声音“华美一队向老师问好!老师好!”,“华美二队向老师问好!老师好!”;能看到他们虽然汗水已经打湿衣裳还是依旧在完成一项项挑战的决心;看到他们认真制作的一幅幅队伍的海报;看到他们一同协作完成野炊,用自己的双手和教官一起为同学们烹饪喷香的餐食,让大家都饱餐了一顿。. P) C, t; ^! q

" ^" c/ }& s) n8 `
9 A2 D( c9 Y5 i! @
) O3 `" x9 u# ]) L& }. R; @; X+ S! ]/ t2 n  K

7 {, `( S) d; j* b3 `4 k4 O
% |% b0 S, D& z- }# k. |- v% X( Z8 [6 J9 x5 p
# x- |$ u4 l5 r, j2 ^$ K

" ]1 E3 [: x5 b( h6 Z" r' ^Other than that, we could also see the students in the morning practice queue in a neat pace; we heard their loud greeting voice to every passing teacher and instructor: "Huamei Team greets to the teacher! Hello, teacher!”; "Huamei Team 2 says hello to the instructor! Hello, instructor!” They can see their determination to complete a challenge even though their sweat has been wet; we could see the posters of their teams being carefully produced; we could see that they cooperate to complete a picnic together, to cook delicious meals for their classmates with their own hands and instructors’, so that everyone can have a pleasent meal.

使用道具 举报

回复

快速回复主题

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

回顶部