百宝箱
 注册 | 找回密码
查看: 12837|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【华美外国语学校】家长感恩送锦旗,师生情意暖人心

跳转到指定楼层
主帖
发表于 2020-1-13 10:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
On the morning of the 6th of January,2020, after the flag-raising ceremony of Hua Mei Foreign Language School, four parents from class 202 walked to the flag-raising platform with gratitude. They sent three banners to the teachers of class 202 to express their reverence for the teachers.7 U: O$ c  E& [( R

/ ]6 l# [& y9 H' |# v! c( ]2020年1月6日清晨,华美外国语学校升旗仪式结束后,202班的4位家长代表怀揣着感恩的心走向升旗台,向学校202班的教师送来了三面锦旗,表达他们对学校教师的崇敬之情。& _  ]0 S6 t, i% H, g4 I  A: [- `
/ e: T1 A/ n( F
% v% d, u( A2 B4 j: K5 d

4 J! W! x, _; }. T9 u& @" o, r9 m"In July 2019, I brought my child to Hua Mei Foreign Language School with the attitude of trying," said the parent representative with sincere emotion and simple language. When I first came to the school, Principal Zhou received me personally. One of the Principal’s ran back and forth with parents and children to visit and introduce the campus. From his words and actions, I felt his love for education and sense of mission. Although the new school will have a lot of problems, through the joint efforts of 202 class teachers, the parents, the school and the children gradually become independent and innocent smiles appearI think these changes are inseparable from the tireless efforts of teachers, whose "persistent love" for education keeps us going. In this way, the scene of harmony emerged. Thanks to the hard work of the teachers and the wise leadership of the principal who have arranged for the children to have such excellent teachers.”
! ~) I1 Q0 f8 f8 S" M/ M2 G4 u0 r0 z
家长代表以真挚的情感和朴实的语言表达了对老师的感激之情。孙小柯爸爸说:“2019年7月,我抱着试试看的心态带孩子来到华美外国语学校。初到学校,周校长亲自接待了我,一个校长跑前跑后地带着家长和孩子们参观、介绍,从他的话语中、行动中,我感受到了他那份对教育的‘爱’与使命感,于是我就这样选择了华美——一个刚成立一年的学校。虽然新学校会存在很多问题,但通过202班老师、家长、学校的共同努力,孩子渐渐独立起来,童真的笑容出现在孩子的脸上,课堂纪律越来越好,生活越来越规律,家长们越来越放心……我想,这些变化的取得,跟老师们孜孜不倦地努力分不开,老师们那份对教育‘执着的爱’让大家坚持下来。就这样,和谐的场景浮现出来。感谢老师们的辛勤付出,感谢校长的英明领导,为孩子们安排这么优秀的老师。”, ~  j: H# a1 v1 i% o
) q: p2 h% b8 q- r. H8 l, ?
荣 誉/ 家长颁发锦旗
3 V) l" M! A# ~0 [8 Y6 U& ?+ b4 E" d: M4 V/ D2 X) O2 N! N3 i/ r
. r! G3 L4 ^6 B# b
6 j. F1 ~% B3 y1 e
Teachers took the heavy pennant and can feel the weight of their own responsibility of the enormous task. President Zhou said: "The banner is a commendation. It is an affirmation of their hard work and responsibility! Parents and students’ recognition is the greatest affirmation and encouragement to the school and teachers. I hope that the three teachers will continue to strive for better results and greater progress in their future work whilst passing down the Hua Mei spirit and school philosophy. They will lead every student calmly into the world. We set the students on the path of 'going from a normal life, to creating a successful life that causes the students to prosper.
$ Z' b/ {% `* L
2 ^  {% F3 I5 A' M老师们接过这沉甸甸的锦旗,更能感受到自身责任之重大。周校长说:“锦旗是褒奖,是肯定,更是责任与鞭策!家长和学生的认可是对学校和老师最大的肯定与鼓励。希望受表彰的三位老师继续努力,争取在以后的工作中取得更好的成绩,更大的进步,将华美精神和办学思想传承下去,带领每一位学生从容地走向世界,追求‘一样的生命,不一样的精彩’。”
9 t( I6 c# t/ M4 m+ Y' s
5 q' y( E+ l/ V9 }3 d
7 X5 C  V$ J3 ^, f3 u+ [7 k
" }# [. g5 ?" ]" _$ R0 k+ gAs a gesture of thanks, parents sent banners to the teachers of class 202. A warm congratulations to teachers and students of class 202. Parents presented the three teachers with the banners because of their wonderful work in moral education. The school should be praised for the wonderful moral education they have given the students. Hua Mei is proud of these three excellent teachers as they have made moral education both colourful and beautiful.We hope the banner will be hung on colorful wall of honor!We hope that the flowers of family and school will bloom all over the beautiful campus!
3 w% B9 x3 l! ?* V- a' q3 O
! a( a( s+ q% z# r家长感恩送锦旗,师生情意暖人心。祝贺202班三位老师,喜获家长赠送的锦旗,德育因表扬而精彩,华美因有你而美丽,希望家长们的锦旗挂满华美荣誉墙!希望家校共育之花开遍华美的校园!

使用道具 举报

回复

快速回复主题

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

回顶部